Wholesale Distributors represent approximately $4 trillion in trade, just in the US, alone! They are a powerful segment of every economy. The speed of business and increased competition powered by the internet has increased the importance of, and the challenges for, this critical link in the global value chain. This has driven the Wholesale Distributor to get creative with new services and to reach new markets.
In this paper we will explore the role of the wholesale distributors, and why 21st Century Wholesale Distribution business requires a different technology strategy to get ahead.
This paper for Wholesale Distributors discusses:
* The Global Challenge - The Wholesale Distributor moves beyond the low-power position of 'middleman' in the value chain to a highly competitive power player with key market account/customer control.
* New Challenges - New opportunities, new services and new markets. What specific roles and services are required to maintain and increase your relationship with your manufacturers and your customers?
* What role will technology play now? Technology used to be thought of as a large financial investment with questionable payback; but with new web-based or cloud solutions, the game has changed. The tables have turned in the relationship between users and technology providers - to the benefit of the end-user.
* Why 'Cloud' is the right solution for today's wholesale distributors.
* Cash and Competition - Becoming a more resilient and competitive business.
Login or Register Here
Please login or register below (at no cost) to view this item.
Existing Members -- Login Here Please
New Members -- Register Here Please
Log in to access registrant-only research and/or to edit your account profile and preferences.