Presentation of Findings from ChainLink Research's in-depth research study with the best performing companies in the world on how they manage their suppliers and how they tackled the thorniest challenges:
- Outcome Sourcing -- moving from buying things to buying results/outcomes
- Total Cost Sourcing -- Sourcing decisions based on total impact to the business
- Contract Management -- Advances in dealing with imbalance of power, contract agility, and "leakage".
- Supplier Performance Management -- Advances in Supplier Scorecards, Integration, and Corrective Action.
- Managing Supply Risk -- building a resilient supply chain
- Sourcing Organizations -- how leading companies organize their sourcing and procurement organizations, promoting leveraging of suppliers R&D capabilities
- Managing across multiple tiers -- consolidating multi-enterprise spend, rationalizing materials, and coordinating competencies of suppliers across an N-Tier supply chain
These advanced practices are presented not as theoretical concepts, but how they were put into actual practice, including the challenges and limitations.
Q&A Session on best Practices, technology employed, and selling to sourcing and procurement executives.
For more information and to register, click here.